Description: Apple Pie Egg Rolls is combining two crowd favorites; apple pie and egg rolls. These are easy to make and easy to eat. Just create your apple mixture, roll, cook, and enjoy.
Apple Pie Egg Rolls Instructions
· 3 cups apples, peeled and diced (approx. 3 apples)
· 4 tablespoons sugar
· 4 teaspoons flour
· 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
· ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
· 1 teaspoon lemon juice
· 12 Egg Roll Wrappers
· 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add butter to the pan and melt.
- Add diced apples to pan
- Add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix together, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add flour, mix together.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Take a square of egg roll paper, brush sides with butter
- Add apple mixture to center and roll to egg roll shape (see video).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon sugar together, set to the side.
- Heat coconut oil in pan, once melted add the egg rolls.
- Cook eggrolls 5-7 minutes
- Once cooked, roll them in the sugar/cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Dip in whip cream for added fun and flavor!