Baked chicken wings are delicious! When you think chicken wings, you might think you need to fry them but there are so many other options. We love a good baked chicken wing, crispy, juicy and not dripping in fryer oil. Let us walk you through how to achieve the best baked chicken wings with sweet chili glaze that’ll impress the crowd!
- 16 chicken wings, 3 to 3 1/2 pounds, wing tips removed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- First, place the wings in a large bowl in order to coat with oil, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the glaze minus the sesame seeds (sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, sesame oil, ginger). Whisk together.
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds in medium skillet. This should take around 3-5 minutes and they should be lightly browned. Stir them in the glaze once browned.
- Preheat the oven for 400 degrees.
- Bake wings for 45-50 minutes on a baking sheet, depending how crispy you like your wings!
- Toss wings in glaze and enjoy!