Description: Black bean quesadilla: a perfect meal for a busy night. You only need 5 ingredients and can whip this dish together in under 30 minutes. Make one for yourself or prepare for the whole family. Feel free to add whatever other ingredients you might want as well. We recommend sour cream, avocado, hot sauce, or your choice of meat.
- (1) 15 oz can black beans
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- (4) whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place black beans, pepper jack cheese, and salsa in bowl. Mix together.
- Take the whole wheat tortilla and place mixture on half.
- Fold tortilla in half so it covers the mixture.
- Heat the pan and add canola oil.
- Place the folded tortilla in the pan. Cook for () minutes.
- Flip over and cook for additional () minutes
- Slice into pieces.
(Photo credit: bushbeans.com)