Description: Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Portobellos are an easy, delicious, cheesy delight. It will make mushroom lovers ecstatic and non-mushrooms lovers think differently. Two types of cheese, marinara, and kalamata olives are all featured in this dish.
- 6 large portbello mushrooms
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly chopped spinach
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to your taste on the Portobello mushroom.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes at 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, chopped spinach, parmesan cheese, Kalamata olives, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Mix together.
- Once the Portobello mushrooms are done, remove from oven and spread warm marinara sauce on top.
- Next apply the ricotta spinach mixture on top of the marinara. Sprinkle additional parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
You May Also Like: