Description: We’re going crazy over these Chocolate Coconut Macaroons. When coconut and chocolate are combined, what could go wrong? Try these macaroons, as they are a favorite at Recipes4theWeek. Easy to make with limited bake, you’ll be enjoying these in no time. Let us know how this fan-favorite dessert tastes.
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ounce chocolate (we used dark but feel free to use whatever your preference is!)
- Put egg whites in a bowl, mix until frothy.
- Add sugar to egg whites. Mix again.
- Add unsweetened shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together by hand.
- Using mixture, roll into small balls and place on baking sheet about ½ inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate and drizzle on top.
You May Also Like: