Description: Garlic Mashed Cauliflower provides a healthier alternative to potatoes. We love this quick, easy, healthy substitute and we think your family will too. It’s as simple as steaming and seasoning. If you try this recipe, let us at Recipes4theWeek know.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper (to your taste)
- Steam cauliflower for 10-12 minutes.
- In frying pan, add extra virgin olive oil and garlic to hot pan, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower to food processor, add olive oil and garlic mixture on top. Blend.
- Sprinkle with fresh sage and drizzle with warm butter.
(Photo credit: jeanetteshealthyliving.com)