Did someone say Mocha Fudge Fruit Parfait?! Yes please. This weekend the team got together for a little cook out and one of our staff was in charge of dessert. She decided to make this recipe she found on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen and we knew we had to share it with you.
- 2 cups fresh berries and banana slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cups Hazelnut Milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- Start by heating the chocolate using the double boiler method.
- DOUBLE BOILER METHOD:
- Place water in the bottom of the double boiler so top of water is 1/2 inch below the upper pan.
- Place double boiler over low heat. Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- *(Note: Water should not come to boiling while chocolate is melting)
- Once melted, whisk in hazelnut milk, oil, coffee, and espresso powder. Which until completely smooth.
- Add fruit to the dish you will be serving in. Top with fudge sauce (however much you like!)
- Garnish with mint.