We’ve found a mouthwatering recipe for Slow Cooker Beer Pulled Pork and we have AllRecipes.com to thanks for that! I mean, did someone say beer? And did that same person then say pulled pork? I’m not really sure what is better than that. Every Sunday we scour the web for something new and delicious to try and this week did not disappoint. It was a rainy day for us so throwing something in the slow cooker then waiting for deliciousness to arrive was perfect. Now let’s get to the recipe!
- 1 (5 pound) pork butt roast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- Set the slow cooker to High.
- Place the pork in the slow cooker. Season top of pork with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Pour beer into the bottom of the slow cooker and place the lid on the slow cooker crock.
- Cook pork on High for 1 hour.
- Reduce slow cooker heat to Low and cook for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork from the slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- Discard juices and rinse out slow cooker crock.
- Return shredded pork to slow cooker and stir barbeque sauce into pork.
- Cook on Medium for 1 hour.
(Photo and Recipe Credit: AllRecipes.com)
You May Also Like: