Description: Roasted Cabbage with Chive-Mustard Vinaigrette; this dish provides amazing texture and flavor. The chive-mustard elevates the baked cabbage, making it the perfect side dish at any dinner occasion.
- ½ medium sized cabbage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- Slice cabbage into chunks, drizzle with olive oil (1 tablespoon), and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grease baking pan and place chunks of cabbage on pan.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Flip cabbage chunks over, roast for additional 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard, white vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, chives and olive oil (2 tablespoons). Mix well.
- Drizzle chive-mustard mix over the baked cabbage.