Description: These Roasted Portobello Caps are quick, light, and a easy twist on a Portobello mushrooms. Stuffed with a breadcrumb, parmesan and parsley mixture, this recipe serves 4, with 4 large Portobello mushrooms but feel free to make more or fewer depending on the size of your party!
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle portobello mushrooms with salt & pepper
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes
- In separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- Using the breadcrumb mixture, stuff the Portobello mushrooms.
- Roast at 450 degrees for additional 5 minutes.