Feeling fishy? Then you might love this salmon with asparagus, tomato and lemon. A delicious, healthy meal that can be prepared in under 30 minutes. We love this meal because it’s light, flavorful and healthy. Have we mentioned the benefits of salmon? Besides being rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it is a great source of protein and potassium. It also could have effects on reducing heart disease. So now let’s get to the recipe:
- 4 – 6 (6 oz or 170 g) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt (or sea salt flakes)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 bunches asparagus (24 spears), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon , sliced to garnish
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven broiler to high heat. Best to arrange the oven so the baking sheet will be around 8 inches from the heat.
- Take a baking sheet and line with aluminum foil.
- Place the salmon on the baking tray. Rub each fillet with garlic and parsley. Finish by pouring the lemon juice over the fillet.
- Spray the olive oil cooking spray over the salmon and finish with salt and pepper.
- Lightly toss the asparagus in olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place the asparagus and tomatoes around the salmon, and place lemon slices on top.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes. The salmon should be cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
You May Also Like: