Description: Recipes4theWeek brings you a Shrimp Pad Thai Salad. Are you a fan of Pad Thai? Shrimp? Salads? Well look no further, Shrimp Pad Thai Salad checks all three boxes. A delicious, healthy dish. Quick and easy, lots of flavor.
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 cups cabbage
- 16 cooked shrimp
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 scallions
- Add peanut oil and eggs to a frying pan, cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into slices.
- In separate bowl, add lime juice, fish sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and peanut oil. Mix together.
- Put the cabbage in a bowl, drizzle the half the mixture on top. Mix together.
- Add the peanut oil and eggs to the cabbage mix. Top with shrimp, carrots, mint, scallions, and peanuts. Lastly, use the rest of the dressing, drizzle on top.