Description: This Southwestern Black Bean Salad will quickly become a favorite, healthy dish. And does the dressing make the salad? In this case, yes! This Southwestern Black Bean Salad includes a homemade dressing with avocado, cilantro, scallions, lime and more. It’s delicious, we promise.
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- ½ cup non- fat plain yogurt
- 1 scallion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ½ limes (juice)
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 15 oz can black beans
- 9 oz cooked corn
- ½ cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- Place avocado, cilantro, non-fat plain yogurt, scallions, garlic, lime juice, sugar, and salt in blender. This mixture will be your dressing.
- Toss the dressing with the mixed greens (use dressing to your liking).
- Next add black beans, corn, and tomatoes on top.
(Photo credit: http://vegetariansaladrecipes.com)