The Stay At Home Big Mac that makes your mouth water! Who doesn’t love the two beef patties, lettuce, onion, pickles, and the infamous SPECIAL SAUCE! Well now you don’t even have to go to the drive-thru to get it. Instead you can stay at home and still get the Big Mac we all know and love. We’ll show you how.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pk of burger buns
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/4 lettuce
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 dill pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 1 tablespoon finely minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix together and let it sit over night if time allows (if not, that’s fine).
- Using the ground beef, season the beef and make two balls of equal size. Flatten them to thin burgers.
- Add olive oil to a hot pan. Add patties and cook two minutes before flipping. Flip and cook additional 2 minutes.
- Take the top and bottom of one bun, and the bottom of another and toast all three.
- Using the bottom bun, lather the sauce, add onion, lettuce, a slice of cheese, one beef patty and some pickles. Do the same to the middle layer, repeat. Then add top bun. (Middle layer will be the other bottom piece).
- Once it’s stacked, you’ve got your Big Mac. Enjoy!