Mama Pre is back in the kitchen bringing us a traditional potato salad. Whip this up for a BBQ and watch the crowd go wild. The perfect balance of flavor with fresh green onion and parsley. It also makes great leftovers.
- 2 lbs of Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of mustard (Dijon)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Ground pepper
- First, you must boil the potatoes. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to the water. Bring to boil.
- Simmer potatoes until they are tender, this should take 20-25 minutes.
- Once tender, remove salted water and rinse with cold water.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. You can also add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Using the sour cream mix, toss the potatoes.
- Add the green onions, celery, and parsley. Mix well.
- Add additional salt and pepper to your taste. Enjoy!
You May Also Like: