If you haven’t heard of the Waldorf Salad, it’s usually a salad with fruit and nuts. We sampled a few different versions and decided this Waldorf Salad with a twist is the way to go. Try it out and let us know what you think. If it’s not the best Waldorf Salad you’ve had, we’d impressed!
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt (Greek or regular)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. halved red grapes
- 1 c. chopped apples
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. walnuts, toasted
- Bibb lettuce, for serving
- Prep all ingredients; chop apples and parsley, cut grapes in half, slice celery, toast walnuts.
- Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Add grapes, apple, celery, and parsley to the mayonnaise mixture. Mix well until evenly covered.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mixture over your choice of lettuce. Top with walnuts.
(Photo credit: Today.com)